Community 3.3.6

Unlock the Power of Correlator3D: Connect, Ask, Share.

By Ross Bowen
Hey SimActive Community!

Haven't been here in a while, good to see it is growing, found some cool and useful topics.

I am working on a project with 25K images, collected over 6 days, I wonder if any of you had any suggestions on project creation, I was thinking if there is a way to separate each day and visualize in C3D for ease of image/project management.

Happy Friday.

Ross
Hi Ross,

We just had a training meeting with David 2 weeks ago. He showed us a neat way of accomplishing what you are trying to do, I a hope my explanation is clear enough...

Before importing your data it would be good to have them separated in specific folders by collection date. At the camera configuration step, increase the number of cameras/groups to equal the number of collection days you have (folders), in your case it would be 6, I edit the name of the Camera1 and add a date to match the collection date.

I run my AT and DEM using all cameras/groups, however, I am able to select (disable/enable) cameras groups before running the orthorectification step, this allows me to QC the results of each group and disable any orthos that might not look "good" before running the mosaic step. We are using distributed processing with 2 PCs. processed 19K images, without any problems.

Hi Ross, We just had a training meeting with Dav[…]

Camera File (.cam)

Right on! thank you for sharing David. I will copy[…]

IIQ 16 bit - stretched histogram

Thanks a lot! this is exactly what I needed. Che[…]

Better specs PC license transfer

Thanks David, we do have an SSD drive on this PC, […]

Correlator3D for faster speeds and higher accuracies