Community 3.3.6

Unlock the Power of Correlator3D: Connect, Ask, Share.

By Saul Kelly
Hello,

I am processing a relative small project, the terrain is quite flat however it is a dense forested area, I assume this is the reason for the blue disks (N/A), is there a way to create these links manually?
Hi Saul,

Yes, you are able to manually add a tie point, however, before proceeding with this step, I would suggest re-running your tie point extraction step and use the "exhaustive" option.

If after running an exhaustive tie point extraction you still need to create manual tie points, access the AT module and select tool on the right called "link creation" then, simply create a link between two adjacent images. If the link already exists, you can right-click on the yellow line linking the two images to access the Tie Point Editing window.

Using your mouse, you can click in one image and drag to the same location to add the point on the other image. Zoom in to refine the position of the point and accept its final location by saving. Tie points, when manually measured, must be identified on each image with the best possible accuracy (at the pixel level).
By Saul Kelly
Thank you David, I followed your instructions, exhaustive made a big difference leaving only a couple of images with blue discs, I then followed your instructions and added the links/tie points, the final step I did was a bundle adjustment, and they all turned green! Thanks again.
DSM Comparison or Change Map

Understood, David. it worked quite well, and the f[…]

Recommended Overlap

Thank you, David, good to know. I didn't se[…]

DTM refinement

Thanks for the tips, David. Option number 3 did th[…]

Yes, that is correct Jeff.

Correlator3D for faster speeds and higher accuracies